- Reviewed and analyzed documents in a massive computer technology and social media litigation matter involving sophisticated computer source code and patent-related information. Offered critical insight into protecting the source code as well as the patents.
- Offered advice on settlement strategy, as well as on litigation strategy and methodology, solely by identifying hot documents that were critical to a successful defense.
- Rendered legal advisory opinions in regard to the legality of a large volume of daily securities trading interactions among traders, as described in the financial and related records of a major commercial banking and trading institution. Performed issue analytics, issue coding, and privilege determinations.
- Revisited longstanding insurance coverage strategies, methodologies, principles, and procedures, and offered unique and transformative alternatives, as well as cutting-edge solutions to many critical issues. The solutions often yielded palpable results in courts and elsewhere, and sometimes obliterated long-standing precedents.
- Lead thought generator for multinational financial institution in regard to their market positioning on a new and innovative gift card industry. Offered advice that exploded the industry and their place in it.
- Student Clerk to Senior Judge, Hon. Morris E. Lasker, USDC/SDNY; Yee Scholar; HR Law Review.
- Partner And Associate Positions in New York City law firms.
General Commercial Litigation Defense
Securities Litigation Defense
Trademark Litigation/Intellectual Property
Bioethical Issues--Corporate And Litigation
Computer Technology Litigation
General Breach Of Contract Issues
Commercial Insurance Coverage Litigation
Eschatology And Related Religious Issues
General Relevance Reviews
Second Request Reviews (Section 4C/4D)
Issue Coding And Issue Analytics
Message Coding And Message Analysis
Quality Control Reviews
OrcaTec Document Decisioning Suite for Predictive Coding
Relativity, Insight And Other Review Platforms
Recommind e-Discovery Tool